Glass designer & maker Paul Floyd will lead classes on stained glass. On the course you will learn the craft of stained glass and will design & make your own colourful leaded panel.
Students will learn to prepare a design, cut glass to a pattern, cut & shape the lead for the glass, solder, cement and polish the finished glass panel.
Includes materials for a stained glass panel up to 35cm x 35cm. Only 4 people per workshop for maximum individual attention.
- Starts: Wednesday 25th September 2013
- Half-term Break: 30th October 2013: No class
- Finishes: Wednesday 4th December 2013
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Time: 10:00am till 12:00pm
- Costs: £205 (includes all materials)
Venue: Transparent Glass Studio, Ruskin Glass Centre, Wollaston Road, Stourbridge, DY8 4HE
For more information and for booking Contact Paul Floyd on the details below.
Studio: 01384 399412