Glass designer & maker Paul Floyd will lead classes on stained glass. On the course you will learn the craft of stained glass and will design & make your own colourful leaded panel.
Students will learn to prepare a design, cut glass to a pattern, cut & shape the lead for the glass, solder, cement and polish the finished glass panel.
All tools are provided and the course includes materials for a stained glass panel up to 35cm x 35cm. Only 3 people per workshop for maximum individual attention.
- Starts: Thursday 4th October 2012
- Half-term Break: Thursday 1st November 2012: No class
- Finishes: Thursday 13th December 2012
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Time: 10:00 am till 12:00pm
- Costs: £195 (includes all materials)
Venue: Transparent Glass Studio, Ruskin Glass Centre,Wollaston Road, Stourbridge, DY8 4HE
For more information and for booking Contact: Paul Floyd
Studio: 01384 399412
Email Address: email@example.com